Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Challenge 153: Blue, Black & White

Hello High Hopes Fans!!

Edited: I had an error in the ending time frame for this challenge.
Since it's followed by a Tutorial Tuesday, this challenge runs for 2 weeks.
I have adjusted the end time on the linky.

We just love all of the cards you created with Alie's sketch!!

The winner of last week's Challenge is:
Congratulations, Dorothy S! Please email me at stampandcreate@bellsouth.net with your mailing address along with your choice of 1 free High Hopes Stamp.
And let me know if you would like to be our guest on October 23rd.

Here is Dorothy's card using Country Garden...

This week's challenge is:
Blue, Black & White Color

Just remember that you MUST use a High Hopes stamp to enter the challenge.
If you do not use a High Hopes stamp, your entry will be deleted.

One participant will win 1 Free High Hopes stamp.

If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out our Diva stores:
Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
Nikki Fairbairn - Bunny Zoe's Crafts based out of the UK/Europe
Our guest this week is Elizabeth: using Dapper Dan Snowman...

And now let's see the Diva's creations...

Alie using Snow All Day...













Now it's your turn.
The challenge runs through Oct 22nd at 7pm EST


2 comments:

Carol Dee said...

Oh Boy, this is going to be a real challenege. I seldom use BLUE. (And don't have anything wintry looking.) Time to go streatch my imagination. :)

Dorothy S said...

I just checked out the new challenge (I agree, I need my thinking cap!) - and there was my card. THANK YOU!