Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Challenge 164: Grey, Silver or Metal

Hello High Hopes Fans!

We are back with a new challenge.

But first, the winner of the Two by Two is:
Congratulations, Jan Farnworth! Please email me at stampandcreate@bellsouth.net with your mailing address and choice of 1 Free High Hopes Stamp and let me know if you would like to be a guest for our March 5th challenge.
Here is her...

*****

Our new challenge is:
Grey, Silver, or Metal
It can be Grey card base, something colored grey, designer paper with some grey, silver or metal accents, silver glitter, etc.

Remember, you MUST use a High Hopes Stamp to enter the challenge.

If you do not use a High Hopes stamp, your entry will be deleted.

One participant will win 1 Free High Hopes stamp.

If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out our Diva stores:
Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
Nikki Fairbairn - Bunny Zoe's Crafts based out of the UK/Europe

We are joined this week by Guest Designer
Barb Brassfield

Now let's see the inspiration from the Dream Team...

Kristine using ...

Lynne using ...

Aaemie using...

Michelle using ...

Anna using ...

Alie using ...

Tanya using...

Now it's your turn! 
Next week is a tutorial, therefore this challenge runs for 2 weeks ending on
Monday, March 4th at 7pm EST.

Happy stamping!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Congratulations Jan. ooo grey, silver or metal! I have a plan!

Alie de Vrij-Venema said...

I love it when a plan comes together ;)

Carol Dee said...

A great challenge. Tough with the images I have. then I found this verse in my stash!

Dorothy S said...

Thanks - I agree with Carol Dee, but I did find a charm to work with my image.
Thanks for the challenge and the inspiration.