Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Fox Knitter

Hello High Hopes Fans

You can find our April Challenge HERE 
The challenge runs until April 30th! 

Today I am sharing a card I made with one of the newest images.

This is Foxy Knitter.


I used the Sizzix Circle Flip It Card die for the card base.
I cut it out of Orange Cardstock.
The patterned paper is from Hobby Lobby.
On the inside I used the High Hopes sentiment called Thinking of you.  
The Ribbon is May Arts and the flower is from pizzazzaplenty.


Copics Used:
E31-E33-E35-E37-YR00-YR02-YR04-YG00-YG01-YG03-Y00Y08-Y15-BG10-BG11-BG13-W5-W3-W1

High Hopes Stamps had a new release on March 19th, click the banner below to see all the new stamp images!


Have a great Tuesday everyone, see you soon!


If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:
Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

No comments: