Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Here's the Scoop!

Time for my weekly High Hopes Post!

Today I have an oldie but goodie to share with you.

This image is Ice Cream for Two from High Hopes Stamps.  The sentiment is Here's the scoop!



I created a center step card using the Sizzix Kind Sentiments Step up card die.
I love this die because it creates a center step card base out of an A2 card.

I colored the image with Tombow Recycled Colored Pencils.



The patterned paper is from an older pad of Echo Park Summer Days paper.
I used Spellbinders Classic Circle and Classic Scallop Circle dies.




The ribbon is May Arts.
And the fun sentiment is Here's the scoop!

Hope you enjoyed my card to day.

I know all the new releases are adorable and so exciting but if you haven't checked out some of the older images in the High Hopes store, you should because they are classic!

And...right now all the stamps are 30% off and....free shipping on orders over $50 within Canada & the US!

Happy Stamping!

Kristine

No comments: