Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Little Sleuth

Happy New Year!

I hope you had a fabulous holiday season!

It's my turn to post on the High Hopes Blog and I decided to dig out some of my older images that haven't gotten much love lately.




Isn't he adorable?!?
I colored him with my Tombow USA Recycled Pencils and blended with Gamsol.



The Sentiment is No Mystery.
He also goes with the sentiment No Clue.

The patterned paper is from the Fancy Pants True Friend paper pack.
The button is from my stash.


I know all the new releases are adorable and so exciting but if you haven't checked out some of the older images in the High Hopes store, you should because they are classic!

And...right now all the stamps are 30% off and....free shipping on orders over $50 within Canada & the US!

Happy Stamping!

Kristine

No comments: