Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Happy Halloween!

Happy Tuesday!
It's Tuesday so that means I'm over on the High Hopes Blog sharing this cute Halloween themed card. I am using "Witchy Poo With Kitty Frame".
After I coloured up "Witchy",  I cut the image out using a Stitched Square die. I layered orange cardstock behind my image and papers. The paper is from the Pebbles Boo 6x6 collection. All the edges of my papers are inked with Distress Ink in Black Soot. Using a Stitched Fishflag die I made the cute sentiment tag. The sentiment is also from High Hopes and is called "Simple Halloween". I added Clear Wink of Stella to the yellow sky for a nice shimmer.
Here's the inside of my card with the HH sentiment called "Trick or Treat Greeting".
Copics Used:
Skin: E50, E51, E53
Hair: YR31, YR14, YR18
Cat & Hat: T3, T5, T6, T8
Top: V05, V06, V09 / YG21, YG25
Moon and stars: Y13, Y17
Wood Frame: E43, E44, E47
Sky background: YG0000, YG00

Happy Stamping!
Cheri

Supplies:

3 comments:

Chriss America Real said...

Oh poor Witchy Poo looks a little tired! Halloween is my very favorite Holiday!

Chriss
america57@comcast.net

José said...

Love this card with the witch, you did a great job on colouring!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Cute card! The kitty is precious!