Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Ally Rose!

Hi HH Fans!
Today I am sharing with you the super cute "Ally Rose" from High Hopes Stamps. She is just so adorable and is in a sitting position so you can add her to whatever you want. I've used her on a fence before but today she is sitting the HH "Blossom Tree Branch" stamp.
I started by stamping her on some Copic XPress-It paper. Then I stamped her onto a Post-It note and fussy cute the image out. Then I put the Post-It note over the image and stamped the tree branch. This  makes Ally Rose look like she is sitting on the branch. Then off you go to colour and finish your card.
The Sentiment is also from High Hopes and is called "Smiling".
Copics Used:
Skin: E00. E11, E21, R20
Hair: Y21, Y23, Y26, Y28
Top & Shoes: R81, R83, R85, R89
Overalls: BG11, BG13, BG34
Branch: E41, E43, E44
Flowers: RV21, RV23, RV25, Y38
Outline: B000

Happy Stamping!
Supplies:

1 comment:

McStamper said...

She is so cute. Love your pretty card.