Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Goat Your Back

Howdy - MichelleO here today, now when I saw the new release from High Hopes Stamps we all know the new Donkey stamp was the first to jump out at me and made my heart sing. But then I saw these cute little goats! "Goat Your Back"



Oh my they remind me so much of my Momma Goat Rhett and her babies! I decided that they needed a farm to have fun in... so I stamped off first "Goat Your Back" Masked that off and stamped the "Farm Fence" Masked that off with the goats. And then stamped the background "BARN" I love how they all came together and have a scene you have fun coloring! I colored with my Copics. (colors below) and then went to find papers for my card.

I decided to just work with one pattern paper and keep things a bit simple since the image deserves the attention. My papers is from Graphic 45. I sewed all the layers down and used a Core'dinations dark red card stock for mats and the base. The sentiment is perfect "Furever in my Heart" Then three red enamel dots to finish it off.

Copic colors used -


Can you say ADORE for the new release "So Much Cuteness"! Having so much fun with it! To see all the new Cuteness click HERE.

Hope you enjoyed!

1 comment:

Carolina F. said...

Stunning Card Michelle!