Sunday, December 31, 2017

Goodbye 2017!!

Happy Sunday!! 

The last Sunday of this year.. well actually.. the last DAY of this year!! And what a year it has been!! 
I enjoyed all the things that were created using High Hopes Stamps!! Thanks to everyone who has inspired me! 

This card for today insprires me to look forward to the new year to come! Like Moses and the animals there is always a new beginning somewhere. It hasn't have to be tomorrow on January 1st, but anytime is a good time to start a new, fresh beginning!! 

My good intentions for the new year is to use my current stash (and buy no more stuff, haha!), I also would like to lose some weight, spend more time with my kids (and not being distracted by social media).


Supplies used: Noah's Portret, Magnolia dessinpaper clouds, cloud dies, alphabet dies, Bazzill white and black paper, Nuova glitters,  Copics:


Wishing you all a happy New Years Eve and be carefull with fireworks!! 

1 comment: