Sunday, February 4, 2018

Party Time!!

Happy Sunday!! 

January and February are now birthday months in our family, lots of nieces and nephews have been born the last couple of years.. So that means a lot of cards, chrocheted gifts and for my own son (who turned 12 last month) I made a see-through gift box, with money inside ;)

This Programmed to Party Candy Wrapper is a great stamp for little fans of robots, but also for the big boys it still is a lovely theme to use (life seems one great party to teenagers anyway, haha!).


The clear gift box is re-used. It contained Christmas chocolate (yes, I ate it all, whahahaha). 
Around the box I used a stroke of blue blocked dessinpaper from Making Memories I had laying around for ages.. Onto that the Gears die from Joy! Crafts in grey cardstock. 

Close-up image:

Copics used:

A new month, so a new Challenge! Another chance of winning 2 free High Hopes Stamps!! 
Go find out all about it on our Challenge Post!! I'd love to see you play along!

Have a great Sunday!